Improve your home’s water quality by removing chlorine through the Filtramax™ iGen® C, which combines the power of an excellent chloramine filter and an efficient water softener.
The Puronics® Filtramax iGen C is a four-stage combined filter and water softener system ideal for the whole house, which is equipped with Chlorostatic® technology and ChloroShield™ Clearess® media, that effectively reduce chlorine and chloramine levels usually found in municipal water supplies.
Chloramine is a combination of chlorine and ammonia that is highly corrosive to lead and copper plumbing and can have potential side effects for humans and fish. This component can be removed from the water with the filtering potential of Filtramax™ iGen® C.
This model is equipped with an iGen® smart control valve that fits your water consumption style, which adjusts regeneration to maintain consistent water quality while helping you reduce operating costs.
It features a stainless-steel media tank that extends the life of the equipment, so your family can enjoy the benefits of high-quality water for a long time to come.
Benefits of using Filtramax iGen C Systems
By using a filtering system for your home water, you will achieve some benefits such as the following:
Ready to elevate your home hydration with purified, alkaline, and antioxidant water?
Filtramax iGen C Features
The Filtramax™ iGen® C is equipped with a range of certified quality components to provide a complete home water filtration and softening system:
Patented iGen® Computerized Control Valve
Effective reduction of chloramine and chlorine from all household faucets with ChloroShield™ Clearess® filter media with Chlorostatic® Technology, which has a limited lifetime warranty and reduces the need for filter changes.
Hydronex® iGen® C systems are certified by the Water Quality Association (WQA) to NSF/ANSI 42 for chlorine taste and odor reduction. It is also NSF/ANSI 44 certified for reduction of hardness minerals, barium and radium 226/228, and NSF/ANSI 372 certified for “lead-free” compliance, as verified and supported by test data.
iGen® C Filtramax™ Internal Components
2. Stainless steel tank:
- Made of food grade 316L stainless steel, which provides a hygienic and impermeable surface for processing water.
- It is the only stainless-steel tank system in the industry certified by WQA to NSF/ANSI 42, 44 and 372 standards.
3. Chlorostatic® Technology Filter:
- Chloroshield Clearess media effectively reduces chloramine and chlorine from municipal water supplies.
- It minimizes the odor and taste of chlorine in the water.
Through its optimal efficiency, system operating costs can be reduced.
4. Softener and conditioner
- Composed of high-capacity S-759 monospherical resin with uniformly sized beads that provide higher flow rates and efficiencies.
- Reduces iron, turbidity and water hardness.
- Equipped with AltaPure™ technology that effectively removes suspended solids down to 5 microns.
6. Pushseal™ Fitting
- Thanks to its composition with silica gravel, water with absolute clarity is obtained.
7. Float and manifold assembly
- Provides superior sealing protection.
8. Backwash tank
9. Potassium or salt
10. Potassium or salt solution
At Future Alkaline Water, we celebrate your dedication to caring for the planet, your well-being and that of your loved ones.
Elevating Hydration with Alkaline Purity
Our Journey So Far
Leading the way in water evolution, Future Alkaline Water employs sophisticated filtration products to promise purity, exceptional taste, and wellness in every droplet.